Monthly Partner Breakfast
September 12, 2017
- to continue his ministry after leaving earth, Jesus established the church (not Hope Ministries)
- Jesus calls all members of the church (not just Hope Ministries) to love and serve those in need
- the church (not Hope Ministries) is the key to ending homelessness in our local community
- The role of the church in loving and serving the homeless.
- The role of Hope Ministries in equipping, connecting and supporting the church.
- What your congregation can do in partnership with Hope and other congregations to love and serve your homeless neighbors.
Hope Ministries believes that:
Hope’s role in loving and serving those experiencing homelessness is a supporting role, not a leading role. Hope’s role is to help the church (i.e. local congregations) be the church (i.e. the hands and feet of Christ) for those who most need the church (i.e. hurting and broken people who need the full restoration that only Christ offers).
Please join us on September 12 as we explore:
For more information, contact Jessie Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-235-4150 x231.
Make sure you purchase your tickets by September 8, 2017!