Volunteer at Hope Ministries
MentorsHope Ministries Mentors are those individuals who take their volunteerism once step further into that of discipleship. This position is for those who will committee to walking along side our residents by living life with them and helping lead them in personal relationship with God and His son Jesus Christ. These individuals are committed to a ministry of Christ’s compassion which requires unconditional love for Hope residents and a concern their personal wellbeing. This encompasses there physical, emotional and spiritual health.
Hope Ministries has the following requirements for Mentors:
- Individual volunteers to be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
- An application and interview.
- Reference and criminal history background checks. This includes fingerprinting for volunteers working with our children.
- That each new volunteer complete Mentor training
- That each volunteer make a long term commitment to spending significant amount of time with a Hope resident.
- A commitment to helping meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of a Hope resident of child.